Dedicated to Student Success and well being of the whole child: Body, Mind and Spirit
- Focusing on the needs of our students so that they go on to be productive and caring members of our communities.
- Removing barriers to education to ensure that we nurture the God-given talents of all students.
- Ensure that resources are in place to help students and staff care for their mental health.
- Ensure that all necessary tools and policies are in place so that schools are a place where students feel safe and can celebrate their diversity.
- Strengthen the bond of Home, School, and Parish, experiencing the joy and sense of community in the celebration of our faith together
Transparency and Accountability
- More public involvement and engaging the community as equal partners.
- Effective Communication between parents, teachers, and community stakeholders.
Proven leadership and Commitment
- Ensure resources are used efficiently, with proactive planning for the future
- Work with other Trustees and partners, locally and across the province
“You have faith; I have deeds. Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.” JAMES 2:18